Commercial Insurance for Auto Dealers and Service Centers
Request a Quick Quote
- Garage keepers insurance protects you if a customer’s vehicle is damaged while it is in your care, custody or control. This protection is not included in the standard garage liability policy. You need this coverage to protect customer vehicles from occurrences such as fire, theft, bad weather or vandalism at your place of business.
- Garage liability provides protection for bodily injury and property damage claims for which your dealership is held liable. Garage Liability is the foundation of any automobile dealer’s insurance program. Structured as a hybrid of automobile liability and premises liability, this essential protection is normally required by DMV to comply with license requirements.
Dealer's Open Lot
- Open Lot coverage insures a dealer for loss to their vehicle inventory caused perils such as collision, theft, vandalism, fire and weather. This coverage is often required by lenders and floor planners under the terms of their contracts.
Commercial Auto Insurance
- A vehicle that is used within the context of business must have its own policy; a personal car insurance policy is not enough, as it won’t cover items that relate to business. If your business uses vehicles to perform routine or even occasional operations, a commercial auto policy is a must.
Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL)
- Bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury are covered with a CGL policy. A convenient catch-all type of policy, many businesses can use it as a starting point for their insurance needs – in terms of liability.
Commercial Property Insurance
- A commercial property insurance policy could be thought of as a commercial version of a homeowners policy. You will find similar covered items, such as fire, theft, and natural disasters that pertain to the business property. If your business has some type of physical location, it would require a property insurance policy.
- Workers that are hurt on the job can rely on workers compensation for lost income and medical expenses. This coverage is commonly required by employers, and it often extends to temporary employees as well.
Business Owner Package (BOP)
- Small business owners can take care of many needs in a BOP policy – it often includes vehicle, property damage, business income, property, and bodily injury, as well as other types of basic insurance needs.